The Goddess of the Seas
The gentleness of the seas.
Controlled by one woman;
The Goddess of the Seas.
Always stopping the fires,
And scolding the Flames,
Her anger causes massive waves.
When defending herself is needed,
Her eyes begin to glow,
Which disturbs the oceans’ flow.
Water rises into the air,
Surrounding their creator.
The water charges the predator,
Giving them no chance to surrender.
The idiot falls over a cliff,
Into the massive wall of waves below.
Gentle and kind is easy to find,
A bright smile, then a smirk.
She dives into the gentle waves,
Breaking into water droplets.
(What do you think?)
- Mazu-the Goddess of the Sea (sparksaroundtheworld.wordpress.com)
- Thalassa Goddess of the Sea (annie0854.wordpress.com)
- The Goddess of the Skies (becomempowered.wordpress.com)
- The Goddess of Nature (becomempowered.wordpress.com)
- The Goddess of Ice (becomempowered.wordpress.com)
- The Goddess of the Flames (becomempowered.wordpress.com)
- Mermaid (tothetable24.wordpress.com)