A New Addition to the Reading List
After looking through some of my books, I found one that I believe to be quite valuable: A Pocket Style Manual by Diana Hacker. And it will be going into the Improving Your Own Writing section of the reading list.
For those of you who do not know this book, it teaches clarity, grammar, punctuation and mechanics, research, MLA, APA, Chicago, and usage/grammatical terms. It’s good for those who have difficulty writing essays.
- 150 Resources to Help You Write Better, Faster, and More Persuasively (chipmacgregor.com)
- The Writing Center (kirbatcs116cgfa13.wordpress.com)
- 5 Books on Writing Every Shannon & Elm Aspiring Author Should Read (shannonelm.com)
- Grammar can be sexy (dnaindia.com)
- 20131005- Recommended Reading Updates (becomempowered.wordpress.com)